“I Have A Dream” Foundation Dallas is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors.
Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, organization/company, complete address, phone number, email address
- Donation information: amounts donated, date of donation(s), method and stimulus
- Information concerning hours you have volunteered
- Your requests and comments
- Information gathered from database modeling firms
- Non-personally identifiable information, such as how many hits each CFS website page receives, and if the visitor is repeat or new
This requires that a ‘cookie’ be sent to your web browser.
How This Information is Used:
“I Have A Dream” Foundation Dallas uses your data to maintain records of donations, send acknowledgements, mail year-end tax statements to you, send newsletters, notices and direct mail pieces, and for internal marketing purposes. We normally add you to our mailing list, unless you request otherwise. Any third-party mailing service is contractually obligated to treat the lists with confidentiality and is prohibited from transferring them elsewhere. Corporate and Foundation sponsors are listed in our Annual Report and event programs. Credit card numbers are NOT retained once processed. Our website has a SSL certificate and we use website statistics to analyze our website usage.
“I Have A Dream” Foundation Dallas will not sell, rent, trade or transfer your personal information to outside organizations. Use of donor information is limited to the internal purposes of “I Have A Dream” Foundation Dallas and only to further its mission. Nevertheless, security measures may not prevent all losses, and IHDF – Dallas is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to security failures.
Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.